Below you can see details on our United Kingdom and International shipping. All orders are usually dispatched the same working day if ordered before 3pm (GMT, London).
King Charles Coronation/May bank holiday updates - last updated 28/04/2023
- We have temporarily changed our delivery methods, and at the usual 2nd class price we are now offering 1st class post (which is usually 1-2 working days).
- Please note that we are not open on Weekends or Bank Holidays. Our office is open 9.30 - 17.00 for customers to visit and collect.
FREE 1st class UK Delivery (Usually 1-2 days) When You Spend Over £50* on our website
- 1st class UK postage*, usually delivered within 1-2 working days : £2.99
- Tracked Courier (usually delivered the next working day (if ordered by 3pm Mon-Fri) : £9.99
- Any "made to order" flags are sent via tracked method at £6.99 and have a production time of up to two weeks. Please consider this in your delivery expectation. For an ETA contact us.
- Contact Us for any weekend deliveries.
*Our economy methods, are unavailable to some areas of the UK for larger orders (over 2kg, or bulky items). Such as; Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and islands of the UK. Depending on the items, some orders to these areas may only qualify for courier delivery. Please use our website shipping calculator on the cart page to see exact delivery costs.
*The Free economy delivery offer only applies to orders placed online. Orders taken by phone or email do not qualify for free delivery
- International shipping is calculated at checkout, and varies depending on the location and package weight. Contact us for a shipping quote or use the shipping estimator on the checkout page.
- We offer various methods to each country and can quote for faster methods on request. We can deliver worldwide
- From the 1st of July new VAT and Tax rules for EU member countries were introduced for orders coming from outside the EU. All orders being shipped to the EU will be subject to a VAT and Tax charge. Prices will depend on the local postal service and countries' rules on this, these fees are not calculated at the checkout and you will receive further information about this from the postal service once the order arrives in the country of its destination.
Unit 3 Grove Road Industrial Estate
Stoke on Trent
Telephone: + 44(0)1782 337030
Fax: +44(0)1782 599491
VAT No: GB 785 8387 59
This 2023 Rugby World Cup 20 Nation Flag Pack includes one 6"x4" flag for each of the 20 competing nations, below :
1x - Argentina Flag
1x - Australia Flag
1x - Chile Flag
1x - England (St George) Flag
1x - Fiji Flag
1x - France Flag
1x - Georgia Flag
1x - Ireland Flag
1x - Italy Flag
1x - Japan
1x - Namibia
1x - New Zealand
1x - Portugal
1x - Romania
1x - Samoa
1x - Scotland
1x - South Africa
1x - Tonga
1x - Uruguay
1x - Wales
The hand flags in this pack are made from woven polyester, and are available in the of the following:
6"x4" flags with black plastic poles and gold tips and Gold Bases
We also sell other 20 nation packs including table flags and full-size flags.