Union Jack Blue & Yellow Flag
Below you can see details on our United Kingdom and International shipping. All orders are usually dispatched the same working day if ordered before 3pm (GMT, London).
United Kingdom - UPDATED 10/09/2021
- Our UK delivery services are currently experiencing delays due to truck driver shortages affecting the UK, this is including our courier services. - If you are to place an urgent order online we would recommend that you chose the 1 -2 day courier service. Unfortunately, at this time, no faster courier service can be guaranteed.
FREE Economy UK Delivery (3-5 days) When You Spend Over £50* on our website
- Economy UK postage*, usually delivered within 3-5 working days : £2.99
- Tracked Courier (usually delivered within 1-2 working days : £9.99
- Next working day guaranteed available at £12.99**.(MUST BE ORDERED BEFORE 3pm)
- Next working day AM delivery guaranteed also available at £19.99**.(MUST BE ORDERED BEFORE 3pm). Please note to Non Mainland UK (inc. highlands) is by 1pm.
- Any "made to order" flags are sent via tracked method at £6.99 and have a production time of up to two weeks. Please consider this in your delivery expectation. For an ETA contact us.
- Contact Us for any weekend deliveries.
*Our economy methods, are unavailable to some areas of the UK for larger orders (over 2kg, or bulky items). Such as; Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and islands of the UK. Depending on the items, some orders to these areas may only qualify for courier delivery. Please use our website shipping calculator on the cart page to see exact delivery costs.
*The Free economy delivery offer only applies to orders placed online. Orders taken by phone or email do not qualify for free delivery
International Shipping - UPDATED: JULY 1st 2021
- International shipping is calculated at checkout, and varies depending on the location and package weight. Contact us for a shipping quote or use the shipping estimator on the checkout page.
- We offer various methods to each country and can quote for faster methods on request. We can deliver worldwide
- From the 1st of July new VAT and Tax rules for EU member countries were introduced for orders coming from outside the EU. All orders being shipped to the EU will be subject to a VAT and Tax charge. Prices will depend on the local postal service and countries' rules on this, these fees are not calculated at the checkout and you will receive further information about this from the postal service once the order arrives in the country of its destination.
Unit 3 Grove Road Industrial Estate
Stoke on Trent
Telephone: + 44(0)1782 337030
Fax: +44(0)1782 599491
VAT No: GB 785 8387 59
Flags - See more information on our flag products below
Please note that not all materials are available for each design. To see which sizes and materials are available please see the above options for this product.
100% Woven Polyester with two metal eyelets.
Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
Double stitched hem around the edge.
Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
Great value for money, and a cost effective solution which in general is a good enough quality for most uses.
DuraFlag™ Premium Quality
110 gsm MoD approved, knitted polyester
Dye printed on one side, with bleed-through reverse.
Double sewn all around, with reinforced hanging side.
2 metal eyelets attached into sleeve.
Made to order in the UK- These flags are quality checked, and are of a premium standard. We can print any design, so feel free to suggest an alteration.
Regardless of your material choice, to get the most out of your flags we recommend not leaving them outside during harsh weather - There is no such thing as an indestructable flag.
Our Woven Polyester and Nylon flag products are kept in good stock in our warehouse, ready for dispatch. The DuraFlag quality is made to order, so please allow around 2 weeks production time on all DuraFlag products.
Please be aware that unless faulty, we will not accept returns on any DuraFlag products as these are all a made to order product.