Below you can see details on our United Kingdom and International shipping. All orders are usually dispatched the same working day if ordered before 3pm (GMT, London).
Christmas Update/Opening Times 2021 -
Please find our key dates for the Christmas holidays below:-
6th December - Last chance for custom-made orders.
23rd December - Open - Business as usual.
24th December - 3rd January 2022 - Closed
4th January 2022 - Open - Business as usual for stock and custom-made items.
- If you are ordering items for the Christmas holidays we recommend doing this with 2 weeks' notice if using the standard delivery option. 1 - 2 day courier options are also available at the checkouts to ensure orders arrive within good time. Any orders placed after the 23rd December (3pm GMT) will be despatched after the Christmas holidays.
- The last chance to order any custom-made products to arrive before the Christmas holidays is Monday 6th December. Due to the busy time period, any orders placed after the 6th December (3pm GMT) will be in production after the New Year.
We wish all of our customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, we look forward to supplying you with flags in 2022.
United Kingdom - UPDATED 10/09/2021
- Our UK delivery services are currently experiencing delays due to truck driver shortages affecting the UK, this is including our courier services. - If you are to place an urgent order online we would recommend that you chose the 1 -2 day courier service. Unfortunately, at this time, no faster courier service can be guaranteed.
FREE Economy UK Delivery (3-5 days) When You Spend Over £50* on our website
- Economy UK postage*, usually delivered within 3-5 working days : £2.99
- Tracked Courier (usually delivered within 1-2 working days : £9.99
- Next working day guaranteed available at £12.99**.(MUST BE ORDERED BEFORE 3pm)
- Next working day AM delivery guaranteed also available at £19.99**.(MUST BE ORDERED BEFORE 3pm). Please note to Non Mainland UK (inc. highlands) is by 1pm.
- Any "made to order" flags are sent via tracked method at £6.99 and have a production time of up to two weeks. Please consider this in your delivery expectation. For an ETA contact us.
- Contact Us for any weekend deliveries.
*Our economy methods, are unavailable to some areas of the UK for larger orders (over 2kg, or bulky items). Such as; Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and islands of the UK. Depending on the items, some orders to these areas may only qualify for courier delivery. Please use our website shipping calculator on the cart page to see exact delivery costs.
*The Free economy delivery offer only applies to orders placed online. Orders taken by phone or email do not qualify for free delivery
International Shipping - UPDATED: JULY 1st 2021
- International shipping is calculated at checkout, and varies depending on the location and package weight. Contact us for a shipping quote or use the shipping estimator on the checkout page.
- We offer various methods to each country and can quote for faster methods on request. We can deliver worldwide
- From the 1st of July new VAT and Tax rules for EU member countries were introduced for orders coming from outside the EU. All orders being shipped to the EU will be subject to a VAT and Tax charge. Prices will depend on the local postal service and countries' rules on this, these fees are not calculated at the checkout and you will receive further information about this from the postal service once the order arrives in the country of its destination.
Unit 3 Grove Road Industrial Estate
Stoke on Trent
Telephone: + 44(0)1782 337030
Fax: +44(0)1782 599491
VAT No: GB 785 8387 59
At Midland-Flags.co.uk we supply a variety of flag bunting, currently stocking more than 1000 different bunting products. The most popular designs are usually available in three standard sizes listed below:
3 metre lengths - 10 flags, sized 9"x6" (22.5 x 15 cm).
9 metre lengths - 30 flags, sized 9"x6" (22.5 x 15 cm).
18.25 metre lengths - 30 flags, sized 18"x12" (45 x 30 cm).
Please select your desired size from the available options at the top of this page.
We also stock various lengths of triangular bunting, multi-national bunting (perfect for sports competitions), and also various other buntings such as celebrational and multi-coloured decorative bunting.
Our buntings are all made out of 100% polyester. Polyester buntings can be used indoors or outdoors, but we do not recommend leaving them outside during bad weather as their lifespan will be considerably reduced.The flags are heat cut to give them a clean, straight edge and then they are sewn onto a strong polyester tape.
If you need any more information, feel free to call us on +44(0)1782 337070